Wednesday 22 February 2017

Clever comebacks

CLEVER COMEBACKS:

When you’re in a situation where girl(s)/boy(s) or someone is being "mean" or just trying to make you feel bad and you don’t know what to say back, here are some clever comebacks......

I will give you an example of the a situation before the actual clever comebacks (the comebacks will be in between brackets)




 So this is the situation:
Say a girl comes up to you and says your hair is gross and your face is ugly or something like that here is what you can say;
(I know it’s beautiful isn’t it)
(Thank you)
(That's nice)
(Yeh, it makes me look amazing, you should try it)
(I know hey, it’s beautiful)
(Oh does it, I will see if anyone else agrees)
(Aww, have you looked in a mirror?)
(Like you would know what beauty is?)
Second situation;
So let’s say a boy comes to you and says you’re so ugly... here are some comebacks
(Thank you)
(Aww that's nice)
(Good to know)
(I will take that comment and you know not care)
(Why should I believe you?)
(Do you work for a modelling agency? Okay well then I don't care)
(I know, I am beautiful aren’t?)

Here are some more for different situations:
"If you are going to be two faced at least make one of them pretty"
"I was going to give you a nasty look but I see you already have one"
"I could say nice things about you but I would rather tell the truth"
"I know I am talking like an idiot, but I have to otherwise you won’t know what I am saying"
"You must be confused with someone that cares"
"I am busy right now, can ignore you another day?"
"I really wish your mouth had a snooze button"
"There is no point of trying to make you understand because you are just incapable of it"

There are so many clever comebacks and if you want to know more of them comment below and tell me what situation you are in and I will get back to you <3

I hope this helped you and gave you hope, ideas, knowledge, confidence or an understanding<3Thank you and please comment below and give feedback <3

If none of these things are working email me at:




1 comment: