Sunday 26 February 2017

loosing weight safley

Losing weight safely:

There is a big difference between loosing weight and loosing weight safely and I would rather everyone do it the safe way. By safe I mean 'without obsessing about your weight'. These are just tips on how to lose weight. The things I mention are things that worked for me when I wanted to loose weight, so they may not work for everyone. Hope my advice helps you lose weight safely <3



  1. Drink two glasses of water before each meal
  2. Do exercise (gym/running/sport/swimming) 5 times or less a week 
  3. Have a balanced set of food groups every meal
  4. try stay away from fast food, restaurants, unhealthy food, sweets, fizzy drinks
  5. drink two cups of green tea every night
  6. eat breakfast like a lord, lunch like a king and dinner like a prince (so basically you must eat the most at breakfast and the least at dinner
  7. Drink lots of water
  8. Try not snack a lot between meals
  9. Eat a high-protein breakfast
  10. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice
  11. Choose weight loss-friendly foods 
  12. Eat soluble fiber
  13. Drink coffee or tea
  14. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods
  15. Eat your food slowly
  16. Don't over eat
  17. Don't count calories
  18. Don't obsess about what the scale says because different people have different body figures, shapes, curves, genes and abilities.
I have lots more tips and advice on how to loose weight safely, If you want to know more then email me/ comment below/ send me a direct on Instagram.

(One of my next blog posts will be on different exercises)



Thank you <3, I hope this helped you.
Please comment below and give me feedback.
If my advice is not helping, please contact me on:

lifeoflies.blogger@gmail.com






1 comment: