Thursday 23 February 2017

Rumors

Rumors

Rumors suck! I can tell you that for a fact! 

I'm not going to lie and say no one will ever spread a rumor about you (if they haven't already). This post will help you deal with them.


People have spread rumors about me, making up things that are DEFINITELY not true. There was one rumor that someone spread about me, saying that I took drugs. They told all my friends, and they all turned against me (besides the people who ACTUALLY do take drugs). There is no way this rumor could be true, because everyone knows that I am TOTALLY against children our age taking drugs. I honestly thought that all my friends had turned against me (which most of them had). 

I was so sad, I didn't eat or sleep. People were judging me for mistakes I hadn't even made! I go to a small school, so it is hard to make lots of friends. My friends circle was very small, so when I started losing most of my friends due to a stupid rumor. The gossip and backstabbing eventually ended when I explained to my best friend (who I though would know it wasn't true), that it was all just a rumor. She then went around and explained to everyone that it wasn't true. I obviously tried to explain to them that it was just a rumor, but no one would speak to me because I was a "bad influence".

If you think I won't understand what you are going through, I have been through it all. 



If you have any stories about rumors that people have spread about you or you need any advice on rumors that people have spread about you, just email me on:

lifeoflies.blogger@gmail.com



1 comment: