Wednesday 22 February 2017

Pimple problems

How to deal with pimples;



PIMPLES SUCK!!!! And I know that as a fact! When I had 
lots of pimples I tested out different things to see how to get rid of them. All I wanted was a smooth face with no pimples and these are some of the things I used or did. I hope this will help you.

·     Try not eat greasy or oily food like pizza or olives or burgers because that tends to make you get more pimples

·     I Used and tried “Environ: Sebuwash” and “lamelle clarity active cleanser” at different times to see if they helped and they definitely did! I used it every morning and night to wash my face. 

·     I also found that "Zo skin health TE pads" Helped to get rid of my pimples and worked like a charm. I used a half pad to tone my skin every night, which removes exes oil and reduces inflammation.

·     I also found pimple creams that really helped to get rid of pimples..... Like, lamelle clarity PM and AM cream, lamelle clarity active control etc.

·     There are a variety of masks that also help get rid of pimples.

·     I have had peels done at legs eleven, and they helped so much. Basically what they do is ...

·     There are also a variety of acne medications that are a huge help, such as; tetralysal, Acnevelle,

·     Always put on sunscreen while using any product or you will get pigmentation

·     If your pimples/ acne is really bad , go to a dermatologist and get a prescription to what she suggests and then go get the pills or cream from the pharmacy.

·     I got masks from dis-chem and they work a little but rather use the above

Here are different links to help you understand a little bit 
more about these different products and where you can purchase them:


most of the things I mentioned can be purchased on the second link I listed.


Hope this helped. <3

please give me feedback and comment below.






1 comment: