Thursday 23 February 2017

Unknown crushing

How to get your crush to like and notice you:

Some girls find it hard to get there crush to recognize/like 
them and others find it easy. If you find it easy you can stop reading, or you can keep reading and find out other ways.


1.   Spend lots of time with him
2.   Make him laugh allot
3.   Become really close
4.   Become friends with the people around him
5.   Make sure he is not selfish and obnoxious
6.   Find his personality and that way you know how to not embarrass yourself in front of him
7.   BE YOURSELF!!!!
8.   Because you are beautiful just the way you are!
9.   Hang out with him out of school
10.               Share secrets (if you trust him)

If all fails............

Then send an email to me, tell me your situation and I will get back to you <3

Please give me feedback


Hope this helps, please comment below and have an amazing day <3



3 comments:

  1. what if all else failed. i don't really want to reveal myself though so pls tell me on here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check my new article apple fruit salad I desire you may adore it :)

    ReplyDelete