Thursday 2 March 2017

How do you know if you like a guy?


Do you truly like him, or is it just a fling:

I always presume people (guys) don't like me, and when they tell me they do I don't believe them. If you want to know if a guy really likes you, you first have to know if you really like a guy:




  • Do they make you happy- when they walk past, talk to you or even when you think about him, does it make you smile?
  • Do they give you butterflies when he talks to you?




  • Do you get jealous when they talk to someone else- if you see them talking to someone else, do you get jealous? (I know jealousy isn't a nice feeling, but it is key in finding out if you really like someone)
  • Are you happy when they're happy- when you see them smile, do you smile?
  • Do you constantly want to be with them?

If you feel all these things, I think you'll find that you truly do like this person. At the moment, I am feeling all these things about someone and they make me so happy. This is the first person that I have liked that I have started off as friends with.

If you feel anything else when you around the person you like, comment down below or email us, we will add it to the list <3 




3 comments:

  1. i thought it would also tell if a guy likes you
    , well i guess ill have to look somewhere else then.

    ReplyDelete