Saturday 25 March 2017

Whatsapp Chain


This is a whats app chain specifically made for you guys to test you friends with small silly questions to see how well they know you. Please forward this chain to as many people as possible xx love you guys.



This is the chain:

Are you my true friend? Answer the following questions... and see what you know about me.... Send this message to 10 of your closest friends/people you know and see who really knows you xx These are just some small silly questions, but let’s see what you know about me <3 Go to this link: https://escapinglies123.blogspot.co.za/ and read about how to tell who your true friends are xxx
Name my:
1. Middle name
2. Favourite season
3. Favourite holiday
4. Favourite author
5. Favourite ice cream flavor
6. Favourite Series
7. List 2 items that I always carries
8. List three things you would never fail to find in my refrigerator
9. If I was stranded on a deserted island, what are the three things I couldn't live without (besides food, water and loved ones)?
10. What is one of my favourite movies of all time?
11. What is my shoe size?
14. If I had to wear either short-shorts or a tube top, which would I choose?
12. List the names of her parents and siblings
13. If you were ordering a pizza for me, which toppings would I want?
16. What do I think your best quality is?
15. What do you think my best quality is?
17. What do you admire most in me?
18. What do I admire most in you?
19. What is my favourite snack/food?
20. What is my favourite country?

Please give us feedback and comment below xx Hope you enjoyed the chain xx



1 comment: