Thursday 2 March 2017

loneliness

How to deal with loneliness 

I hate being lonely............

To me, just to feel needed, I need to be surrounded by people all the time, else I start doubting myself. Loads of my friends call me a "social butterfly", but they don't know that I need to by surrounded by people just to feel like people want to be near me. 


I have recently learnt that I need to learn how to be by myself. You yourself, is the best company, and you need to learn hoe to handle not being surrounded by people all the time. If you are an extrovert like me, here are some tips on learning how to appreciate your own company:

  • Try spend a weekend by yourself without making any plans
  • If you are still at school, try to sit by yourself in a few classes
  • Try writing a journal- this often helps me to discover new things about myself
  • Try drawing to the music- play your favorite song and just draw to the music and write words that help you connect to yourself

I hope after this blog post you start to accept your own company, comment down below or email us any more tips that help people accept themselves <3



Thank you for reading our blog <3 
Hope this helped you
Please comment below, give us feedback and email us <3


2 comments:

  1. This is really good but it doesn't really tell me how to deal with loneliness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i also agree.

    ReplyDelete