Wednesday 1 March 2017

Travel Essentials

Travel Essentials:

The tedious task of heaving big travel bags on and off the plans is pure torture! I know for a fact that girls pack too much in their carry on's. I end up with a 15 kg backpack filled to the brim with "essentials". This post will help you to pack a light bag with actual essentials for the next time you travel;


  • toothbrush and toothpaste- pack a toothbrush and toothpaste in your carry on's as well as your luggage (you only need to pack these if you're going overnight)
  • a change of clothes- I don't know about you, but when I am travelling I get really stuffy and need to change my clothes (you only need to pack a change of clothes if you are going overnight)
  • hairbrush and hair bobbles- my hair always get very messy and knotty when I am travelling, and I like to comb my hair so I look presentable when I arrive to where I am travelling to
  • face cream and wet wipes- I like to clean my face and keep up with mu face regime, if I don't I get an outbreak!
  • makeup- just bring your basic makeup, concealer/foundation, mascara, lip balm, cc/bb cream etc...
  • A bottle of water
  • Some snacks

  • phone/tablet/laptop- I like to bring my phone and either my tablet or laptop. I usually end up with my phone and my laptop so I can do blog entries and get my work done
  • portable charger/charger- I love my portable charger! I always bring it with me when I am travelling, obviously if you don't have a portable charger just bring a normal charger
  • gum
  • notebook and pen- I like to bring my notebook and pen so I can write poems, short stories or just doodle
  • sleeping mask- I like to bring a sleeping mask when I am going overnight
  • earphones
  • reading book- if you are like me, someone who likes reading, I always like to have a book that I can read in the lounge or on the plane/train/car
  • money- I like to have money so I can get presents for my friends 
MOST IMPORTANTLY- I like to have a little travel document case that I can put all my travel documents in (passport, ID, boarding pass/train ticket, etc...)



Hope this helps, thank you for reading our blog and please give us feedback, comment below and email us <3

1 comment: